StaRN Instructor PRN (Registered Nurse Educator / Instructor)
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
This is Your Opportunity to Join One of the Fastest Growing Healthcare Staffing Companies in the Industry. Get the career growth opportunities and independence you deserve with HealthTrust Workforce Solutions. As one of the nation’s first and largest providers of healthcare services we work with you to reach your goals both personally and professionally. We are committed to the care and improvement of human lives and strive daily to deliver top talent so as to uphold that very high level of commitment.
StaRN Instructor - PRN (Registered Nurse Educator)
Required: Recent hospital, bed-side care experience.
Clinical Instructor will be responsible for the delivery of creative and engaging learning programs that provides employees a wide variety of developmental & learning experiences. This individual operates as a member of a cross functional team and will deliver content to prepare newly licensed nurses for successful careers in Medical Surgical, Telemetry and Specialty Care areas. As a highly visible department representative, this individual must consistently demonstrate a strong service commitment by continually striving to meet and exceed customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Responsible for developing and implementing custom training programs focused on the implementation and use of AACN and ECCO curricula and/or additional professional practice standards for newly licensed nurses
- Interacts with hospital staff, physicians, allied health professionals, Corporate Clinical Services, Testing, and Product Development, as well as other corporate development and support staff to ensure training programs focus on the needs of our customers
- Assists in the development of new and on-going modifications of all designated courses
- Responsible for working with Project Teams, Instructional Designer and Developers, Media Specialists, Subject Matter Experts and Business Owners in the development of course content, training materials agendas, lessons plans, and presentation material for all necessary courses ensuring course content meets learning and business objectives
- Responsible for course instruction utilizing classroom, simulation, and distance / e-learning formats
- Serves as a subject matter expert (SME) for ICU and ER clinical areas
- Consults with business owners to develop education strategies and delivery methods
- Collaborates with other instructors in development of new training methodologies, technologies, and approaches
- Demonstrates superior ability to perform in a consulting setting and to interact effectively with Facility Administration, Division/Group Administration, and Facility personnel
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Bachelor’s degree Preferred, equivalent work experience may substitute degree requirement
- ACLS & BLS
- Minimum 3-5 years recent hospital, bed-side care experience in ICU and ED areas
- Education Teaching Experience preferred
- Web-based development / delivery experiences preferred