Entry Level Security Officers -- Full Time-All Shifts Available
Location: Des Moines area, IA
Pay: $9.50 - $10.50 /Hour
ENTRY LEVEL SECURITY GUARD POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Make a life changing decision today, advance your career by joining the team at SECURITAS SECURITY and reap the benefits of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
We are seeking several high quality, extremely friendly individuals to fill customer service security officer positions around the Des Moines. These positions are at some of our most high level corporate level sites. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and work etiquette. These officers are held to high standards by our clients, and are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions. Knowledge and comfort with computers is important to perform access control, foot patrols and building checks, creating access badges, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
What can we offer you? Securitas has competitive benefits and can offer you a job opportunity like no other. Build your resume with us, and help protect your community while doing it!
- Paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- COMPANY PAID UNIFORMS!
Everyday Job Functions:
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Valid Driver's License- not required but desired.
Come be a piece of the Securitas Armor & Help us shield our client from harm!
Apply today at: