Brokerage Operations Representative
Location: Covington, KY
We are seeking a Brokerage Operations Representative at Fidelity Investments. This position will be based in Covington, KY.
As a Portfolio Advisory Services (PAS) Operations Representative you are part of a team that provides back office and problem resolution support for the Portfolio Advisory Services (PAS) and Fidelity Personalized Portfolio (FPP) product offerings. In this role you will perform several operational functions including: problem resolution, monetary and non-monetary transactions, fee support, processing of items not in good order items, and some inbound phones from internal business partners. Being successful in this role requires you to be team oriented and flexible in adapting to an ever-changing work environment.
- Interpret, research and resolve intermediate to complex mutual fund, brokerage and cross-product issues either by phone, email or additional correspondence to support our internal and external customers
- Process complex customer requests and have complete ownership of issues through to resolution
- Interact with representatives from our Retail Investor Centers and phone centers, as well as business partners throughout Operation Services Group (OSG) and Fidelity Institutional (FI).
- Adhere to established standard policy and procedures.
- Balance a workbasket of work items.
- Manage inquiries from business partners.
- Prioritize customer issues based on potential monetary loss, market sensitivity and customer model.
- Participate in team initiatives, projects, brainstorming sessions and testing.
- Bachelor's degree and 0-2 years experience in customer service or service operations
- Brokerage experience preferred
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, with good follow-through
- Strong organizational, planning, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to identify and mitigate potential areas of risk
- Working knowledge of Fidelity systems (FBSI, XTRAC) a plus
- Must be able to meet overtime commitments